1.29.2007

The homeless

Sometimes I feel bad when homeless bums come up to me and say, "Hey man, I'm 
just trying to get some bus fare," and I cut them off and say, "I don't have any cash." 

Homeless bums should adapt to the times and accept my Visa Check Card.  Then I would certainly pay their bus fare so that they would get out of here.

Sometimes when I'm in the car and I catch a red light right at a homeless bum intersection I feel bad that I don't have cash to give.  At these times, I usually dig around in my car until I find something to give the homeless bum.  Typically I give them something from my lunch.  Something that my wife snuck in there that I don't even really want that much, like fruit or rice cakes or anheuser busch products.

I hope homeless bums like that stuff.

No comments: