9.02.2006

First Post!

Lately, I've been reading some marketing blogs such as Brand Autopsy pretty regularly. There's some great insights in here, but these blogs seem to be written for higher level marketing professionals.

I'm somewhat of a younger guy. I'm new at this game. I'm still learning. And I know that I'm not alone. So what I hope to do here is create a place where other young marketing and advertising professionals can stop by and share some thoughts and ideas from our point of view. It's not a view from the bottom, it's a view from the foundation.

You see, John Moore has had and will continue to have some great ideas. But Moore, and other higher level marketing professionals, rely on a foundation of young professionals to execute their strategies and tactics.

So, young or experienced, I invite you to stop by every once and a while, see what we're talking about, and share your ideas with us.

Thanks.

No comments: